MW Wines offers for sale via online auction hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of wine auction each month. We are the largest independent specialist wine auction house in Australia. We pride ourselves on making the process of selling wine with us as efficient and effective as possible by helping you to understand the potential value of your wine, assisting you in getting your wine into auction in as short a timeframe as possible, achieving excellent sales results for your wine and paying you for your wine promptly.
Why sell your wine at MW Wine Auctions?
- MW Wine Auctions has a strong track record of achieving successful results for our vendors. We have a very high average clearance rate and strong hammer price performance across a broad range of wines. Our reputation amongst vendors, and the wine community at large, is beyond compare.
- The MW Wine Auctions team is committed to offering you exemplary service. Our staff are experienced industry experts and want to work closely with you to achieve a fantastic result. We are dedicated to providing all reasonable assistance to help you understand the value of your wine and getting your wine to auction.
- We offer obligation free market appraisals of any wine you are considering selling. There is no consignment too big or too small.
- Our commitment to our Vendors is to pay the proceeds of your sale promptly, 10 business days from auction close, irrespective of whether the buyer has paid us for your wine. This may be as soon as 3.5 weeks after we receive your wine, depending on the stage in our auction cycle.
- We offer very competitive vendor commission rates, and in particular we charge ZERO vendor commission to sell Australia’s most iconic wine, Penfolds Grange. Contact us for a quote.
How to sell your wine at MW Wine Auctions
Selling your wine at MW Wines Auctions is a very simple process:
- Contact our team on (03) 9419 6990 to discuss the wines you wish to sell. Alternatively, email your consignment list to email@example.com.
- Our auctions team will promptly provide you with auction estimates for your wines.
- Drop your wine into our offices at 125 Cambridge St, Collingwood, Victoria 3066 during our business hours. Alternatively, we can arrange for your wine to be picked up, with any external freight charges to be deducted (at cost) from the proceeds of the sale of your wines.
- We pay our vendors 10 business days after the conclusion of the auction, either by cheque or by EFT.
Vendor Commission Rates
Our vendor commission rates are very competitive and can vary depending on the quality and quantum of each consignment. We also currently charge ZERO commission to sell Australia’s most iconic wine, Penfolds Grange.
Contact us with the details of the wine you wish to sell and we can promptly provide you with a quote.